Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson is part of several workgroups called Performing Provider Systems (PPS). These are set up under New York State’s DSRIP (Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment) program. DSRIP works to improve health care services across New York. PPMH’s offices belong to 4 different workgroups.
- Glens Falls, Johnstown and Saratoga offices - Adirondack Health Institute (AHI)
- Amsterdam, Clifton Park and Schenectady offices - Alliance for Better Health Care (ABHC)
- Cobleskill office - Leatherstocking Collaborative Health Partners (Basset)
- Oneida, Rome and Utica offices - Central New York Care Collaborative (CNYCC)
We are partners with many DSRIP Provider Performing Systems which can be identified on our partners websites.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about these projects or a workgroup (PPS), please contact either Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson or the PPS for the office in which you were seen.
- Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson's Corporate Compliance Officer at 518-374-5353 x2260 or by email at: [email protected]
- AHI Anonymous Hotline at 844-386-2242 or file the online report.
- ABHC Fraud and Compliance Hotline at 855-375-6527 or Audit and Compliance Department at 518-701-2273
- Basset Compliance Hotline at 607-547-3017
- CNYCC’s Compliance Officer at 315-703-2985, email at [email protected] or CNYCC’s compliance hotline number at 855-343-5598, or file the online report.
All reports can be made without giving your name. Every report will be followed up on.