Sexual & reproductive health care
when and where you need it.
Here at Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts, the health and safety of our patients and employees is our top priority. In an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19 we are limiting our schedules and appointment types across our health centers until further notice. We are expanding our telehealth services in order to provide sexual & reproductive health care to patients when and where they need it. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 800-258-4448.
- Contraceptive Visits (IUD and Implant consultation)
- Problem-based Care
- Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy & Self Injection Training
- PEP Follow-up Visits
- STI testing
- and more
Please note that we are currently offering some in-person appointments for essential care. Essential in-person care includes: HIV testing and prevention, STI treatment, abortion care, and services related to IUDs, implants and the depo shot.
If you are interested in a telehealth appointment please sign up for a patient portal account and book an appointment online.
Telehealth visits are a great way to help protect patient and staff safety due to the ongoing developments of COVID-19. We want your telehealth visit to be as similar to an office visit as possible so please try and follow these general recommendations:
- Please find a quiet space for your visit to ensure that conversation is confidential and free from distractions.
- If possible, we advise that you use headphones and connect to WiFi.
Please ensure that you have access to a camera on your computer or mobile device.
If you are a new patient and you are booking online, please provide us with your insurance information (if using insurance) when prompted.
During your telehealth visit, we will be trying to offer the same level of care as we would if you were in our office. Please sign-on 15 minutes prior to your appointment. A Health Care Assistant will call you to help you troubleshoot any technology issues and check you in. Please anticipate dedicating 40 minutes to your tele health visit.
Additionally, be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Do you consent to doing your visit by telehealth?
- Where are you calling in from today and are you are you in a safe place to discuss your health information privately?
- Can you please confirm your name, DOB and your insurance ID number or address?
Please be aware that PPLM will attempt to bill your insurance for your telehealth visit, just as we would if your appointment was in the health center. If you have any concerns about billing or insurance, please let us know and we can connect you with our billing department.
1. Visit our Patient Portal and create an account.
2. Select account type.
3. Enter personal information.
4. Choose a preferred method to receive a temporary passcode.
5. Select a provider and location if you are a new patient.
For your provider selection, choose Boston HCA, Worcester HCA, or Springfield HCA.
6. Set up a password.
Or call 1-800-230-7526