Go to Content Go to Navigation Go to Navigation Go to Site Search Homepage

If you are a Planned Parenthood patient and would like for us to send your health records to another provider, please click here to access and print a health information release form.

Mail or fax your completed health information release form to the health center you regularly visit.

Click here for a list of our health centers

If you are requesting records from a center that has closed, please mail or fax your completed form to:

Planned Parenthood Administrative Office
4401 W 109th St. Ste. 200
Overland Park, KS 66211

Fax Number: 913-312-3170