If you are a Planned Parenthood Great Plains patient in Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, or at one of our health centers in Missouri and would like to request a copy of your health records or have us send your information to another provider, please read the following:
If you want to access your information and it is not on the Patient Portal* or you cannot access the Patient Portal, you can let us know by telling us in person, calling, emailing, or sending us a request in the mail. You may ask to view your information in person, have us mail it to you or email you, or view it on our Patient Portal. We will try to provide your information in the format and via the method you ask for, but we may have to provide information in an alternative manner if it’s not feasible to follow your request. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible.
* If you are enrolled in our Patient Portal, you can access certain categories of your protected health information there. If you aren't currently enrolled in our Patient Portal but would like to be, contact your local health center.
Click here to access and print a health information release form.
- If faxing, send to 573-449-1814, attention Medical Records Clerk.
- If emailing, send to [email protected].
- If mailing, send to our location in Columbia, attention Medical Records Clerk.
711 N. Providence Road
Columbia, MO 65203
- If personally delivering, please refer to your local health center:
- You may also call to request your records by contacting the Medical Records Clerk at 573-443-5414.