“The true meaning of life is to plant trees; under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” - Nelson Henderson
Promote Equitable Hiring Practices and Representation in Leadership Roles:
- Overview: PPGP acknowledges the diversity in its staff but recognizes the need to ensure BIPOC employees also hold leadership positions.
- Strategic Objective: Addressing hiring bias by providing training and coaching to hiring managers, focusing on equitable practices for management roles.
Foster an Organizational Culture Where Inclusivity and Equity are Championed:
- Overview: While progress has been made, PPGP commits to addressing bias incidents and microaggressions actively.
- Strategic Objective: Establishing a Bias Incident Response Team (BIRT) and standardizing investigation processes to respond effectively to racialized incidents and oppression.
Enhance Data Transparency and Analysis for Effective Decision-Making on DEI Initiatives:
- Overview: Acknowledging systemic oppression, PPGP aims to clarify the impact of these systems through data analysis.
- Strategic Objective: Creating a DEI data dashboard to consolidate relevant data for streamlined decision-making.
Ensure Equitable Policies and Practices Among External Partners and Vendors:
- Overview: PPGP seeks equity not only internally but also in external partnerships and vendor relationships.
- Strategic Objective: Developing a vendor selection rubric that incorporates DEI values to assess vendors' commitment to equity.
Advance JEDI and Cultural Humility Training:
- Overview: PPGP mandates DEI training for new hires and conducts regular JEDI training for all employees.
- Strategic Objective: Measuring the influence of training on employee mindsets using cultural assessment tools like the Intercultural Development Inventory®.
Or call 1-800-230-7526