To ensure the best experience possible we have provided a list of instructions to help you prepare for your visit. If you have any questions regarding these instructions, or your appointment, please feel free to contact us: in Phoenix, 602.277.PLAN (7526); in Tucson, 520.408.PLAN (7526); and toll-free elsewhere in the state, 855.207.PLAN (7526).
- Well-Woman Visit
- Birth Control Consultation
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing With No Symptoms
- Infection Check With Symptoms
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- IUD insertion (Mirena/Paragard)
- Nexplanon/Implanon Insertion
- Pregnancy Testing
- Please note: We ask that you do not bring children with you to your appointment - for their safety, children cannot go into the back office. Thank you.
Payment is expected at the time of service (cash, credit card, or money order; no personal checks, please). If you are using a credit card, you will need to provide photo ID. If you plan to pay for your visit with a card that is not your own, the card owner must be there with you and must also be prepared to present their photo ID.
Accepted insurance plans may differ depending on the health center location you choose for your visit. Please visit our Health Center Locations page and click on the specific location you will be visiting for a complete list of accepted insurance plans, or call to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
If you plan on using insurance, you must bring in your insurance card and photo ID in order for us to bill your insurance. We will verify your coverage at every visit. Co-pays and deductible amounts are due at time of service.
If you do not have insurance, you may be able to receive coverage in the health care marketplace under the Affordable Care Act.
Or call 1-800-230-7526