Condoms at a Glance
- Worn on the penis
- Made of latex or plastic
- Prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted infection
- Can be used with another form of birth control for extra protection
- Can be used for vaginal, anal, or oral sex
- Safe, effective, and easy to get
- Cost about $1 each, but are sometimes available for free
Are Condoms Right for Me?
Condoms are a great method of birth control because they also help prevent STDs. Here are some of the most common questions we hear people ask about condoms.
FOLLOW YOUR PERIOD
Know what's up with your menstrual cycle and birth control. Download Spot On.
Find Dr. Cullins' Answers to Common Sexual Health Questions
Q&A with Dr. Cullins