Pregnancy Testing & Services in Queens, NY
Diane L. Max Health Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
- pregnancy options education
- pregnancy planning services
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- trained staff to talk with you about early pregnancy loss (miscarriage)
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- On a walk-in basis: Free pregnancy tests are available on a walk-in basis or by appointment during all business hours except on Thursdays and Fridays. No pregnancy tests are done on Thursdays and Fridays.
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for pregnancy services pricing information.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.