Servicios de salud para hombres in Kennewick, WA
Kennewick Health Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- erectile dysfunction education
- erectile dysfunction exam
- erectile dysfunction treatment
- erectile dysfunction referrals
- jock itch – exam and treatment
- male infertility – screening and referrals
- premature ejaculation education
- premature ejaculation exam
- premature ejaculation referrals
- routine physicals for men age 10 and older
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
Men's health services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Vasectomy services are by appointment.
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem may require a genital exam.
A vasectomy usually requires two visits - one for education and consent, and another for the surgery itself. A semen sample will be needed after three months to confirm that the vasectomy was successful.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for men's services pricing information.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page .The following sexual health services are listed separately: