Pruebas, tratamiento y vacunas para enfermedades de transmisión sexual in Camden, NJ
Camden Center offers the following services related to the testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs):
- STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- bacterial vaginosis (BV)
- genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- trichomoniasis (trich)
- Other STD testing, diagnosis and treatment services are also available. Please ask our staff for more information.
- STD prevention, including:
- female condoms
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- STD/safer sex education
STD testing and treatment services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
Here’s what you need to know about STD testing & treatment at this health center:
HIV testing is done by a blood draw. The results are available in Same day results using Rapid Fingerstick days.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some STD testing and treatment services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.