Anticonceptivos in Tampa, FL
Tampa Health Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- female condom
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- sterilization for men (vasectomy)
Birth control services are available:
Please note: if you are interested in getting a diaphragm, please be sure to ask us about it when scheduling your appointment.
Here’s what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
If required, you may have to schedule a Pap test or a breast exam before getting a hormonal birth control method.
In order to obtain an IUD, we may first require an exam and a Pap test.
For more information on our vasectomy services and available schedule, please call Dr. Stein at 1-866-VAS-TIME.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control methods are:
- condom - FREE
- female condom - FREE
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $30-40
- IUD (hormonal) - some financial assistance available - please ask health center staff for details
- IUD (copper) - some financial assistance available - please ask health center staff for details
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.