Atención de salud general in Rancho Mirage, CA
Rancho Mirage Family Planning Center offers the following general health care services:
- anemia testing
- cholesterol screening
- diabetes screening
- high blood pressure screening
- pregnancy planning services
- thyroid screening
General health care services are available:
- By appointment on:
- Tuesdays: 10:30am - 7:30pm
- Wednesdays: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursdays: 10:30am - 7:30pm
- Saturdays: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- The preceding tests are offered as part of a comprehensive (routine) gynecological exam only
Here’s what you need to know about getting general health care services at this health center:
We require that you do not have anything to eat or drink for 8 hours before your cholesterol screening.
We require that you do not have anything to eat or drink for 8 hours before your diabetes screening.
We may refer you to a primary care physician if your test results are not in a healthy (normal) range.
Prices and Payment Information
- anemia testing - $15
- cholesterol screening - $5
- diabetes screening - $2
- high blood pressure screening - $19-$189
- thyroid screening - $15
- General health care services may require an office visit fee of $19-$189.
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some health care services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.