Anticoncepción de emergencia (píldora del dÍa después) in Fayetteville, AR
Fayetteville Health Center offers the following emergency contraception (morning after pill) and related services:
- emergency contraception
- birth control pills as emergency contraception
- pregnancy testing
- rape crisis counseling referrals
Emergency contraception (morning after pill) is available at this location:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Women under 18 years will need a visit with a provider before she can get a prescription for Emergency Contraception.
Here’s what you need to know about getting emergency contraception (morning after pill) at this health center:
Emergency contraception is now available without age restrictions. If you can’t make it in to a Planned Parenthood health center, you may be able to get emergency contraception at a nearby pharmacy.
Women under age 17 anybody can get prescription emergency contraception following a visit with a Planned Parenthood health care provider.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our emergency contraception (morning after pill) services are:
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $42
- office visit for emergency contraception - the office visit for Emergency Contraception is included for women under 18 years
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.