Reproductive Health Services
At Reproductive Health Services (RHS), we care about you and are committed to your right to accurate health information. We will answer all of your questions and give you the information you need in a supportive and confidential setting.
Our doors ARE OPEN. We are here to care for patients, no matter what. If you need care, please reach out to us by calling the number below.
Appointments booked through the portal below will take place at Reproductive Health Services at 4251 Forest Park Ave., St. Louis, MO 63108.
The abortion pill is now available to be mailed in Illinois for those that qualify. Make a telehealth abortion appointment today to be screened.
Appointments booked through the portal below will take place at Reproductive Health Services at 317 Salem Pl., Fairview Heights, IL 62208.
Counseling and education are available to you and your family before and after an abortion. We:
- Assist you in understanding the impact of a pregnancy on your current life situation.
- Help identify and explore all options available so that you can make the best possible decision.
- Offer the opportunity to get additional counseling through referral to other agencies.
- Educate you on your reproductive health care, birth control methods, pre-natal care, and other related health issues.
Counseling and education are available by phone at 314-531-7526.
The State of Missouri requires that state residents seeking abortion services outside of Missouri be offered state-mandated materials. Here are links to the materials:
- Consent Booklet
- Alternatives to Abortion Pamphlet
- Pregnancy Assistance Providers (you may search by county)
- Ultrasound Providers (you may search by county)
Please note that, if you have scheduled an appointment, you do not need to review these materials or bring them to your appointment in Illinois. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call (800) 230-7526.
Or call 1-800-230-7526