Schedule your abortion appointment online in Illinois through the portal below.
Reproductive Health Services provides in-clinic abortion in Illinois up to 26 weeks of pregnancy.
Telehealth for the abortion pill
In Illinois, Reproductive Health Services offers telehealth for the abortion pill up to 11 weeks of pregnancy. You will have a virtual visit with a provider and the pills are mailed to you or you pick them up at the Fairview Heights health center. To qualify, you must have an Illinois address and be in Illinois at the time of your telehealth appointment.
With a telemedicine abortion, you get the same high-quality, professional care and the same medication you would get in-person. This gives you the option of managing your abortion at home.
When you become pregnant, you have several options: parenting, adoption, or abortion. Learn more about your three options here.
Counseling and education are available to you and your family before and after an abortion. Our staff will:
- Help identify and explore all options available so that you can make the decision that is right for you.
- Offer the opportunity to get additional counseling through referral to other agencies.
- Provide medically accurate reproductive health care information including, but not limited to birth control methods and prenatal care.
Counseling and education are available by phone at 618-277-6668.
The State of Missouri requires that state residents seeking abortion services outside of Missouri be offered state-mandated materials. Here are links to the materials: (WARNING: these state mandated materials contain medically inaccurate information.)
- Consent Booklet
- Alternatives to Abortion Pamphlet
- Pregnancy Assistance Providers (you may search by county)
- Ultrasound Providers (you may search by county)
Please note that, if you have scheduled an appointment in Illinois, the law requires RHS to make these materials available to you, BUT you do not need to review these materials or bring them to your appointment.
Or call 1-800-230-7526