Planned Parenthood of Southwestern Oregon offers quality reproductive health services in a confidential, non-judgmental, and culturally sensitive environment. To make an appointment, please call 541-344-9411 or 800-230-PLAN. *Find the health center nearest you. Our services include:
Birth Control: We carry a wide range of hormonal and nonhormonal birth control options. Our current birth control options are:
- The Pill
- The Shot (Depo-Provera)
- The Ring
- Internal and External (male and female) Condoms
- IUD/IUC (Intrauterine Device/Intrauterine Contraceptive)
~ Mirena (Low hormone)
~ Paragard (non-hormonal)
- The Implant (Nexplanon)
- Spermicidal Foam
- The Sponge
- The Diaphragm
- Fertility Awareness
- Next Choice (Over the Counter)
- Ella (Prescription only)
- Paragard IUD
Pregnancy Testing and Options Information: This is a urine test which includes an options counseling. There is no out of pocket cost to this visit; our pregnancy tests are funded through donation. Our trained staff can give you objective information and support for all available options.
Women’s Annual/Well-Woman Exam: This is a comprehensive health visit that must be done when there are no symptoms and you are not on your period.
- Pelvic Exam
- Clinical Breast Exam
- Sexually Transmitted Infection testing
- Pap Smear (If you’re due for one)
- Birth Control
- Prescription renewals
- Midlife Services
STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections): Testing, prevention, and treatment for men and women, with or without symptoms. We offer Chlamydia and Gonorrhea testing on site, as well as requisitions for bloodwork. If you are under the age of 25 and don’t have any symptoms, you can get tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea for a low cost.
- HIV Testing: We offer a rapid test in house with results in one minute
- Anonymous: We take a first name and phone number for scheduling purposes, but you results are not associated with you medical records. You will not be able to obtain results after leaving the clinic with this option. You will also not be able to use health insurance with this option.
- Confidential: This is similar to any other medical appointment in that your results will go onto your medical records and you will be able to obtain your records again at any point in the future. Your health insurance may cover this testing.
Abortion Services: We provide abortion services at two of our health centers. For more information, please call us at 541-344-9411
Vasectomy: We offer vasectomy services in Eugene and vasectomy referrals in the Rogue Valley. If you are uninsured or underinsured, we may have state or private funding to cover the cost completely.