- Nearly 100% effective in preventing pregnancy
- No change in erections, sex drive, climax or performance
- Easy, low-risk outpatient routine procedure
- Covered or partially covered by many insurance policies, Medicaid, or other state programs
- No trips to the pharmacy, nothing to buy or use, nothing to put in place before sex
A vasectomy is the most effective type of birth control out there. It is almost 100% effective in preventing pregnancies for people with penises and testicles for the rest of their lives.
Once your provider says there’s no longer sperm in your semen, you don’t have to do anything else to prevent pregnancy.
Or call 1-800-230-7526