Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains (PPRM) has health centers in 4 states - Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico and Wyoming. To find the Planned Parenthood health center nearest you and to learn more about our services, go to our health center locator and enter your zip code or state. You can request an appointment online at many centers, or simply call 1.800.230.PLAN (7526).
At our health centers we welcome women and men of all ages and identities. All of our services are affordable and confidential. We also take many health insurance plans (see the health insurance carriers we accept in Colorado). We accept walk-ins and appointments may also be made.
We are now taking your calls 7 days a week!
Our call center is open Monday through Friday 9:00 am*to 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, and now Sunday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
* Thursdays we open at 10:30 am. All times are Mountain.
Our staff in the call center can answer your questions and schedule appointments. If needed, we can transfer your call to staff at your health center. Having a call center means...
- You receive our undivided attention on the phone, from staff who are trained to meet your needs
- You receive more individualized attention at our health centers
- With one phone call you can schedule an appointment at any of our health centers
- You can ask questions and schedule an appointment even on days your health center is closed