Things to bring to your appointment:
A photo ID
- A list of all current medications you are taking
- Insurance card (if applicable)
- If you have Medi-Cal: Please make sure you have your Medi-Cal card with you as it will cover the cost of your appointment. The name on your ID and Medi-Cal card must match in order to be used.
- If you have Commercial Insurance you’d like to use for your visit: Please make sure to have proof of insurance at your appointment. We recommend contacting your insurance company directly to confirm your eligibility and benefits. You are also welcome to call us before your appointment to review your benefit information. Any co-pays you may have are due at the time of your appointment.
- Payment (if applicable) can be made in cash or credit card with proper ID
If you are uninsured, you may be able to receive low-to-no-cost health services through state-funded programs. Our staff can help you enroll in these programs, if eligible. If you’d like to find out if you qualify for state programs or financial assistance, call us at (626) 798-0706
Please be on time!
If you are late to the appointment, we reserve the right to reschedule. Give yourself plenty of time to get here.
To cancel or reschedule your appointment or if you have any questions, please call us at (626) 798-0706 or cancel your appointment via the website as soon as possible. It is important to follow these instructions to make sure you are able to be seen for your appointment.
Or call 1-800-230-7526