Careers at PPPSGV
The PPPSGV team works together to provide high-quality, affordable sexual and reproductive health care and education to people across the San Gabriel Valley. At PPPSGV, you will discover a culture of caring and dedicated individuals who are ready to make a positive impact in the community through the Planned Parenthood mission.
Why Work at PPPSGV
At PPPSGV, your health matters! We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package to help keep our team happy and healthy, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k and FSA options
- Aflac options
- Free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, Floating Holidays
- PPPSGV employees will have ongoing opportunities for training and development and the opportunity to join a committee or task force to be change champions and support each other.
- We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, promotions, team goals and outcomes!
We are Planned Parenthood Pasadena and San Gabriel Valley, one of the longest-established affiliates of the most iconic health care organization in the world. We are the most trusted provider of sexual and reproductive health care and education in the community.
We are a prominent team of health experts who adhere to the highest standards as we collaborate and care for people, without judgment. As we stand in solidarity with communities of color, we demand greater diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) within our organization.
Join our team and be a part of a powerful movement to shape the future of sexual and reproductive health.
PPPSGV health centers are designed to inspire innovation, growth and community.
We have locations in Alhambra, Baldwin Park, Glendora, Highland Park and Pasadena. Our administrative offices are in Altadena.
Take a virtual tour of our newest health center in Highland Park.
Hear from PPPSGV Staff
Hear from PPPSGV Staff
Let our staff lead you on a virtual tour our Baldwin Park Health Center and Sally Graves DeWitt Education Center. Hear from our staff about the people we serve, our patient-centered design and ways we partner with the local community.
Creating Inclusive Work Places
Trained and certified in 2021 by Trans Can Work
Book an Appointment
Or call 1-800-230-7526