Preparing for your visit at our health center
Thank you for choosing Planned Parenthood of the North Country New York as your health care provider!
To ensure the best experience possible, we have provided a list of instructions to help you prepare for your visit. If you have specific questions about your visit, please contact the health center where your appointment is scheduled.
In light of COVID-19, we have implemented prevention and screening protocols at all of our health centers. Please visit our COVID-19 Updates page for more information.
If possible, please do not bring guests - including children - to your appointment. For their safety, children are not allowed in exam rooms.
- Well-Person Annual Exam
- Birth Control Consultation
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing With No Symptoms
- Infection Check with Symptoms
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- IUD insertion (Mirena/Paragard)
- Implant Insertion (Nexplanon)
- Pregnancy Testing