Thank you for choosing Planned Parenthood of the North Country New York as your health care provider.
To ensure the best experience possible we have provided a list of instructions to help you prepare for your visit.
Should you have more specific questions about your visit please contact the health center where your appointment is scheduled.
Please try not bring children to your appointment. For their safety, children are not allowed in the exam rooms.
- Well-Person Annual Exam
- Birth Control Consultation
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing With No Symptoms
- Infection Check with Symptoms
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- IUD insertion (Mirena/Paragard)
- Implant Insertion (Nexplanon)
- Pregnancy Testing