You may be feeling concerned because of COVID-19 (coronavirus). Our patients, visitors, and staff are our highest priority. Please know that Planned Parenthood is committed to controlling the spread of COVID-19, and that we are in close communication with various agencies and organizations to stay on top of the evolving COVID-19 situation.
Our health centers are open as scheduled. We are also offering telehealth visits if an in-person appointment is not required, click here for more information.
For in-person appointments at our health centers, we ask that patients take the following precautions while in our care:
- Attend appointments alone to minimize the number of people in the building at any one time
- Wear a mask or face covering while in our health centers (single-use masks are available at the reception desk)
- Prior to entering the building, please call the health center and tell them you have arrived. Staff will let you know when you may enter the building.
Please note, your visit may need to be postponed if you:
- Have a fever, cough or shortness of breath
- Have been in contact with someone who has these symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19
- Have traveled to another state or country with heightened infection rate(s)