Our patients, visitors, and staff are our highest priority. Please know that Planned Parenthood is committed to controlling the spread of COVID-19.
Our health centers are open as scheduled. We are also offering telehealth visits if an in-person appointment is not required, click here for more information.
For in-person appointments at our health centers, we ask that patients take the following precautions while in our care:
- Prior to entering the building, please call the health center and tell them you have arrived. Staff will let you know when you may enter the building.
- If possible, come to your appointment by yourself
- Wear a cloth face covering while in our health centers (single-use masks are available at the reception desk)
Please note, your visit may need to be postponed if you:
- Have a fever, cough or shortness of breath
- Have been in contact with someone who has these symptoms, or tested positive for COVID-19
- Have recently traveled to another state or country with higher rates of infection
- Recently tested positive for COVID-19
We encourage you to seek medical care if you have symptoms.
Help us protect you and other visitors! Wear a cloth mask or face covering while out in public, and whenever social distancing is not possible. These steps will also help keep you and others safe from exposure: