You may be feeling concerned because of COVID-19 (coronavirus). Our patients, visitors, and staff are our highest priority. Please know that Planned Parenthood is committed to controlling the spread of COVID-19.
Our health centers are open as scheduled. We are also offering telehealth visits if an in-person appointment is not required, click here for more information.
For in-person appointments at our health centers, we ask that patients take the following precautions while in our care:
- Prior to entering the building, please call the health center and tell them you have arrived. Staff will let you know when you may enter the building.
- If possible, come to your appointment by yourself
- Wear a cloth face covering while in our health centers (single-use masks are available at the reception desk)
Please note, your visit may need to be postponed if you:
- Have a fever, cough or shortness of breath
- Have been in contact with someone who has these symptoms, or tested positive for COVID-19
- Have recently traveled to another state or country with higher rates of infection
We encourage you to seek medical care if you have symptoms.
Help us protect you and other visitors! Wear a cloth mask or face covering while out in public, and whenever social distancing is not possible. These steps will also help keep you and others safe from exposure: