The State of Michigan's Healthy Michigan Plan is designed to make health care services available to residents of Michigan who need financial assistance.
Individuals are eligible for the Healthy Michigan Plan if they:
- Are age 19-64 years
- Have income at or below 133% of the federal poverty level (about $18,000 for a single person or $37,000 for a family of four)
- Do not qualify for or are not enrolled in Medicare
- Do not qualify for or are not enrolled in other Medicaid programs
- Are not pregnant at the time of application
- Are residents of the State of Michigan
If you are not eligible for any of these programs, we can help you determine whether you qualify for other payment assistance. Contact a health center if you would like help determining if you qualify for assistance or want help filling out your application.
Apply for Healthy Michigan
Begin the online application process for the Healthy Michigan Plan and other state programs like Medicaid.