If you have any questions regarding these instructions or your appointment please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-258-4448, option 2, Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Saturday from 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
Preparing for Your Appointment
- On the day of your appointment, please plan to be at our facility for approximately three hours.
- Please remember to bring your picture identification, your insurance card if you are planning to use insurance or payment in full. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover, or money order. We do not take personal checks.
- Given that insurance pre-verification can only be conducted when Planned Parenthood and your insurance provider are open, we ask that individuals who schedule abortions same-day or next day expect a longer than typical wait, or are prepared to potentially pay out-of-pocket for your visit.
- We recommend that you eat lightly prior to your appointment to help prevent potential nausea from occurring after administration of the first medication.
- Please refrain from all alcoholic beverages and any non prescription drugs for 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Please do not take any over the counter medications such as Tylenol, Advil, or Motrin prior to your appointment unless directed to do so by one of our providers.
- Please take all prescription drugs as prescribed unless one of our providers instructs you not to.
- It is very important that you arrive on time. If you arrive past your appointment time, you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- We do not allow any weapons, including army knives and pepper spray, on our premises.