10:00 AM - 5:00 PM: 1419 St Nicholas Ave. between 180th St. and 181st St., Manhattan, NY
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM: 160-40 Jamaica Ave. between 160th St. and 161st St., Queens, NY
All events are weather permitting and subject to change.
Please call prior to visiting our mobile health center to discuss your visit so we can ensure you will get the care you need.
Project Street Beat Services
All Services Are Offered At No Cost:
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Clean syringes and syringe disposal
- Narcan and overdose prevention counseling
- Birth control and emergency contraception
- Wellness exams
- Gynecologic care
- Health insurance enrollment
- HIV testing and counseling
- Linkage to Hepatitis C screening and treatment
Whether you need condoms, a toothbrush, info on housing, or just a listening ear, we're here for you. We offer:
Home health care management
Connection to medical care
Harm reduction counseling
Health insurance enrollment
349 East 149th Street, 3rd Floor (near 3rd Ave.), 10451
534 Eastern Parkway, 2nd Floor, 11225
Looking for mobile health services in Nassau County? Follow the link below to learn more about our Plan Van mobile health center, which operates throughout Nassau County communities.
Care. No Matter Where.
Or call 1-800-230-7526