Go to Content Go to Navigation Go to Navigation Go to Site Search Homepage

The Reproductive Health Program

The Reproductive Health (RH) Program pays for birth control and medical services related to reproductive health. We do not discriminate. You can get services no matter your citizenship, immigration, documentation status, or gender identity. Please fill out this form to help us decide if you qualify for these services. This information is kept as private as possible.

To learn more visit The Oregon Reproductive Health Program. To find out if you may qualify for these services, visit The Reproductive Health Client Services page

Please bring the following documentation when you enroll:

  • Your US passport OR
  • Your birth certificate and photo ID (Don’t have your birth certificate? We can help you obtain a free original birth certificate) OR
  • Your eligible immigration documentation and photo ID.
    Click Here to see documentation samples.
  • Your social security number
  • If you are not a US Citizen or have eligible immigration status, you do NOT need to bring in any documentation.