We got you covered.
We accept most insurance plans and have centers located conveniently near you.
We Accept More Insurance Plans.
We accept most health insurance plans and our services are covered under most policies. Please bring your insurance card and photo ID with you to your appointment at the health center.
Insurance coverage can be confusing, if you have questions about your options we encourage you to contact your insurance company or call us at 888-576-7526.
- Free or low-cost birth control
- STD testing and treatment
- Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- Annual gynecological visits and Pap tests
- Free pregnancy testing and options information
- Referrals for prenatal care and adoption
- Screenings for breast cancer and cervical cancer
- Abortion care
- Colposcopy and LEEP
- Vasectomy (permanent birth control for men)
- Menopause care
- Transgender care
Don't Have Insurance? No problem. We have you covered.
Financial assistance is available for most services offered at Planned Parenthood. We accept Medicaid (OHP / Apple Health) and offer a variety of funding programs that may help pay for your visit.
Our services are charged on a sliding fee scale, based on your household income, so you may be eligible for a discount, too.