Your health @ your fingertips!
Planned Parenthood of Central and Western New York is excited to announce our Patient Portal!
The Patient Portal is a patient-oriented healthcare website that provides you with a fast, reliable and an easy-to-use method of communicating with your Doctor’s office from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office anytime.
Our internet-based Patient Portal is a secure, confidential and easy-to-use website that gives patients 24-hour access to their medical information. It uses the latest encryption technology to deliver secure communication between patients and our office.
By signing up and enrolling in the Patient Portal, you will be able to:
• Request your personal health record, view and download the information
• View current medications
• View lab results
As we move forward with the Patient Portal we may be adding the following features:
• Appointment requests
• Medication renewal requests (prescription refills)
• Ability to send and receive secure messages
• Ability to complete, submit and review online forms
• Ability to receive and review documents
• Ability to receive and review patient education material
How do I enroll?
Enrollment brochures are available at the front desk of your health center. Just fill out the enrollment form, tear it off and give it to the front desk. You’ll receive an access code immediately which will allow you to set up your online account.
I'm already signed up!
Login here if you already have an account.
ALERT: Please never use the Patient Portal for urgent matters. In case of a medical emergency, call 911.