Mobi: Health in Motion
Our health center on wheels for your sexual and reproductive health care needs. Mobi is a bus that can be found at high schools, colleges and community sites.
Call for an appointment or more info: 1-866-600-6886
Mobi Planned Parenthood Health Services
- STI testing and treatment, including Expedited Partner Therapy for chlamydia and gonorrhea; syphilis testing and referral for treatment
- Annual preventive visit (including Pap)
- Birth control
- Breast exams
- Condoms (free)
- Emergency contraception
- HIV testing and counseling
- HPV vaccinations
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling, including referrals for adoption and parenting support
- Medication abortion
- Sexual and reproductive health education
- Referrals to services that support social-emotional and physical health
- Urgent visits (UTIs, yeast infection)
Mobi on Instagram
Find Mobi on Instagram to see where we are and what's happening.
Mobi on Moxie
Find Mobi on our sister site Moxie, a hub of all PPCWNY programs.
Mobi on Twitter
Find Mobi on Twitter to see where we are and what's happening.
Acting as an extension clinic for Buffalo Public School students, Neighborhood Health Center’s Health in Motion Mobile Unit is provided in partnership with Planned Parenthood of Central and Western New York to address the overall well-being and success of a student’s primary care needs.
Book an Appointment
Or call 1-866-600-6886