Planned Parenthood provides a full range of high quality, professional services to meet all your reproductive health care needs. Our experienced and caring medical staff is here to help you make healthy, responsible decisions about your health.
All our services are confidential. Se habla español. Our Santa Maria Health Center provides interpretation services in Mixteco variant: San Martin Peras, Juxtlahuaca, Oaxaca, Mexico.
Our health centers offer a wide variety of health care services. Click on any service to learn more.
- Annual Well Person/Pelvic Exams
- Pap Tests & HPV Tests
- Birth Control/Family Planning Services
- The Morning After Pill/Emergency Birth Control
- Gender Affirming Care
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Counseling
- Abortion Services
- HIV/AIDS Testing and Counseling
- STI Testing
In case of a medical emergency, please call 911 or visit your local emergency room.
To learn more about your privacy rights, security information and other services click the links below:
- Health Center Hours & Locations
- Online Appointment Scheduling
- Payment and Insurance Options
- Medical Forms For Your Appointment
- Security Information
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Vasectomy Services
You have the right to obtain a good faith estimate of the cost of services from PPCCC. Learn more here.