As the most trusted provider of reproductive health care, we work toward a future where all people have equitable opportunity to experience health and wellness including high-quality sexual and reproductive health care provided with respect and without judgement.
By the numbers:
- Provides a wide range of reproductive health care services to 31,579 individuals who make over 58,544 medical visits
- Provides 19,060 individuals with birth control methods that fit their individual needs
- Provides 5,841 cancer screenings
- Provides 25,739 visits for sexually transmitted infections
- Provides over 200 youth with evidence based sex education and over 7,600 with information and resources they need to make the best decisions about their sexual and reproductive health.
To learn more about our affiliate, click these links:
- Annual Report and Form 990
- Board of Directors
- Climate Justice
- Management Team
- Mission Statement
In 2022, we were honored to receive a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator for demonstrating strong financial health and commitment to accountability and transparency.