As the most trusted provider of reproductive health care, we promote the ability of all individuals to lead fulfilled lives, build healthy families, and make informed decisions through high-quality health services, education, and advocacy.
In a typical year Planned Parenthood California Central Coast:
- Provides a wide range of reproductive health care services to 33,363 individuals who make over 54,968 medical visits
- Provides 6,876 breast and cervical cancer screenings.
- Offers pregnancy testing and counseling to 11952 women.
- Performs over 68,576 tests for sexually transmitted infections.
- Provides over 4,079 parents, professionals, teens, and adults with sex education and resources they need to make the best decisions about their health and to prevent unintended pregnancies - or to plan for families - when they are ready
To learn more about our affiliate, click these links: