We offer hormone therapy for patients 18 years and older at all of our 5 health centers. Patients do not need to participate in therapy or provide information from a mental health provider to receive care at one of our locations.
You may schedule an appointment online or by contacting our Call Center.
Your initial appointment will include:
- A review of your complete medical history, including your sexual and surgical history and current health practices
- A thorough review of your transition goals
- Weight and blood pressure check
- Blood work to monitor potential side effects of hormones
- Routine screening and evaluation as determined by risk, sex assigned at birth, and anatomy
- Explain how to take hormones and answer any questions you might have
You will receive a prescription that you can take to a pharmacy. Planned Parenthood welcomes patients of all genders and identities to access our wide range of health care services.
If you have any questions regarding our Gender Affirming Care program, please email [email protected].