Birth Control in Rocky River, OH
Rocky River Health Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control education
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- outercourse and abstinence education
- safer sex education
Birth control services are available:
- On a walk-in basis: Please arrive at least one hour prior to closing for Emergency Contraception.
- during all business hours by appointment
Prescriptions can now be sent to your pharmacy electronically.
Here's what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for birth control services pricing information.
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.