Pregnancy Testing & Services in Winston-Salem, NC
Winston-Salem Health Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- abortion referrals
- pregnancy options education
- pregnancy planning services
- postpartum exams
- pregnancy/fertility education
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- miscarriage management
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- On a walk-in basis: Pregnancy testing is available on a walk-in basis Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from opening until an hour before close.
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed or upon patient's request.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
If you learn you are pregnant and decide to terminate the pregnancy, we will provide you with abortion services or refer you to an abortion provider.
We recommend a postpartum exam within 6 weeks of your delivery.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for pregnancy services pricing information.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.