Pregnancy Testing and Planning in Winston-Salem, NC
Winston-Salem Health Center offers the following pregnancy planning and testing services:
- Adoption information and referrals
- Discuss all pregnancy options
- Fertility and pregnancy planning
- Pregnancy dating (ultrasound)
- Pregnancy test : $25
Pregnancy testing and planning are available:
- On a walk-in basis: Pregnancy testing is available on a walk-in basis Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from opening until an hour before close.
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and planning at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed or upon patient's request.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for pregnancy services pricing information.
Some services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance for your procedure. You can confidentially find out if you qualify by calling us at (336) 768-2980.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.