Pregnancy Testing & Services in Canton, NY
Canton Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- abortion referrals
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
- pregnancy options education
- pregnancy/fertility education
- pregnancy planning services
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- trained staff to talk with you about early pregnancy loss (miscarriage)
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We do not offer blood pregnancy tests.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
There may be additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.
Medicaid, Medicaid Family Planning Benefits Program, and Medicaid for Pregnant Women accepted.
If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance for your procedure. You can confidentially find out if you qualify by calling us at (315) 386-8821.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.