Pregnancy Testing & Services in Paterson, NJ
Paterson Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- adoption referrals
- pregnancy options education
- postpartum exams
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- trained staff to talk with you about early pregnancy loss (miscarriage)
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We do not offer blood pregnancy tests.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for pregnancy services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.