We’re Here With You — Wherever You Are
Whether in person, by virtual appointments, or by phone, during these uncertain times we’re going to be here in every way we can to provide you with the health care you need. Some services are available by telehealth.
At Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan New Jersey, we offer comprehensive, evidence-based sex education in a variety of settings for youth, adults, educators, and parents.
Check out our Spring Stir video, featuring keynote speaker Jodie Patterson!
PPMNJ provides high quality reproductive health care in a non-judgmental environment. As a result of COVID19 we have enhanced our safety measures by implementing the following procedures:
- Daily temperature checks for all staff and patients.
- Wellness health screening upon entrance.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces.
- Facial coverings required for all staff and patients.
Make your appointment and rest assured that we will take good care of you, as we always have. Visit www.ppmnj.org or call (973) 622-3900.
Care…No Matter What.
Rest assured, Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan New Jersey health centers are taking necessary precautions to protect our patients’ and staff members’ safety in light of the Coronavirus.
- Only patients are allowed in our health centers (If you were told to have an escort for your visit, please ask them to meet you after your appointment.)
- We do not offer Coronavirus testing in any of our health centers. For information on testing, call 1-800-222-1222.
- If you are experiencing a fever OR cough OR shortness of breath, please do not come to one of our health centers for your appointment or walk-in.
Thank you for your understanding.
Access your health records online. Ask one of our clinicians at your next appointment about our enrolling.
Find out more about payment options and insurance information. For the insurance information update in Spanish, click here.
Or call 1-800-230-7526