Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception) in Hamilton Square, NJ
Hamilton Health Center offers the following emergency contraception (morning-after pill) and related services:
- emergency contraception education
- emergency contraception pills
- IUD insertion (copper)
- pregnancy testing
- rape crisis counseling referrals
Emergency contraception (morning after pill) is available at this location:
- On a walk-in basis: Emergency Contraception is available over-the-counter during all business hours.
Emergency contraception is available over the counter for individuals 17 and over with government photo identification. If you do not have identification or are under 17, you can get emergency contraception with a health center visit.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our emergency contraception (morning after pill) services are:
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $30 Over the Counter
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Services for emergency contraception (morning after pill) may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.