Men's Health Care in Kalamazoo, MI
Kalamazoo Health Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- jock itch - exam and treatment
- routine physicals for men age No age restrictions and older
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
- PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis), a medication regimen to help prevent HIV for individuals with high risk of exposure.
- PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis), a series of pills that reduces your chances of getting HIV if you start taking it within 72 hours after exposure to HIV.
Men’s health services are available:
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem may require a genital exam.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
Medicaid, Medicaid Family Planning Benefits Program, and Medicaid for Pregnant Women accepted.
If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance for your procedure. You can confidentially find out if you qualify by calling us at 269-372-1200.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: