Pregnancy Testing & Services in Flint, MI
Flint Health Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
- parent education classes
- pregnancy options education
- pregnancy/fertility education
- pregnancy planning services
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- trained staff to talk with you about early pregnancy loss (miscarriage)
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for pregnancy services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.