Appointment Policies and Information
We are located at 275 Main St on the first floor, right near the intersection of Route 1 and Main St. We are directly across the street from the McArthur Library.
We want to save you time when calling us! If you need to speak to a staff member, call 207-282-6620 and press 6 on the phone tree. Phone tree is:
- On street parking
- Parking lot at Biddeford Savings that charges .50c per hour, located one block over at 254 Main
- 1: Address, hours, fax;
- 2: Scheduling, rescheduling, or cancelling an appointment (redirects to scheduling team);
- 3: payments and billing questions (redirects to Patient Accounts department);
- 4: Refill an existing prescription by leaving a voicemail;
- 5: Get your test results;
- 6: Speak to your local health center staff;
- # to hear options again.
Getting a physical for school or employment? Please bring all of the required forms with you.
We’re unable to provide childcare at our health center. For safety reasons children need to be accompanied by an adult when they’re in the waiting room. Only infants can accompany you to the exam room. Please bring a friend or family member to be with your children if you don’t have childcare at home.
You can fill your birth control prescriptions at our health center instead of the pharmacy. during all hours Health Center is open.
You can come to us for services that don’t require a medical exam. For example, birth control education and supplies; emergency contraception (AKA the morning after pill); pregnancy testing and counseling; STD testing, and testing and treatments for urinary tract infections.
You may be able to get your birth control pills mailed to you. Ask the health center staff for more information.
Pills by Mail is available at this health center — a service that delivers birth control pills to your home each month. Ask the health center staff for more information.