Pregnancy Testing & Services in New London, CT
New London Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- abortion referrals
- pregnancy options education
- pregnancy planning services
- pregnancy/fertility education
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- miscarriage management
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- On a walk-in basis: Walk-in services are available up to one hour before closing.
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed or upon patient's request.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our pregnancy testing and services are:
- pregnancy testing - $13-$30
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.