Birth Control in Bridgeport, CT
Bridgeport Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control sponge (Today Sponge)
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- cervical cap (FemCap)
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
Birth control services are available:
Birth control refill pickups and birth control services without a pelvic exam (if qualified) are available on a walk-in basis during business hours.
Here’s what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control methods are:
- birth control implant - $390-$560
- birth control patch - $10
- birth control pill - Please contact this health center for birth control pricing information.
- birth control shot - $110-$175
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing) - $30-$40
- diaphragm - $40-$76
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $40 w/o visit
- fertility awareness methods - $4-$8
- IUD (hormonal) - $505-$679
- IUD (copper) - $305-$439
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.