Pregnancy Testing & Services in San Diego, CA
Euclid Avenue Francis Torbert Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
- pregnancy options education
- pregnancy planning services
- postpartum exams
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- trained staff to talk with you about early pregnancy loss (miscarriage)
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
If you learn you are pregnant and decide to terminate the pregnancy, we will provide you with abortion services or refer you to an abortion provider.
We recommend a postpartum exam within 6 weeks of your delivery.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.