Birth Control in San Diego, CA
First Avenue Specialty Services Michelle Wagner Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- sterilization for men (vasectomy)
- sterilization for women (Essure)
Birth control services are available:
- The Mirena IUD and Paragard IUD are available, for immediate insertion, to Kaiser patients only.
Only counseling is available at this health center for Vasectomies. Only counseling and pre-op exams are available at this health center for Tubals.
Yearly Evaluations & Screening! (YES!) is available at this health center.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control methods are:
- birth control pill - Please contact this health center for birth control pricing information.
- fertility awareness methods - Included in cost of visit
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some birth control may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.