Birth Control in San Diego, CA
First Avenue Specialty Services Michelle Wagner Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- sterilization for men (vasectomy)
- sterilization for women (Essure)
Birth control services are available:
- The Mirena IUD and Paragard IUD are available, for immediate insertion, to Kaiser patients only.
Only counseling is available at this health center for Vasectomies. Only counseling and pre-op exams are available at this health center for Tubals.
Yearly Evaluations & Screening! (YES!) is available at this health center.
Plan Now Pay Later® is available at this health center — a convenient low cost, monthly payment plan for many of our health center services.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control services are:
- birth control patch -
- birth control pill - Please contact this health center for birth control pricing information.
- birth control shot -
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing) -
- condom -
- fertility awareness method - Included in cost of visit
- IUD (hormonal) -
- IUD (copper) -
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.