Pregnancy Testing & Services in Anaheim, CA
Anaheim Health Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
- pregnancy options education
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- trained staff to talk with you about early pregnancy loss (miscarriage)
Referrals for prenatal services
Pregnancy Bridge Services
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy and are considering adoption, we will provide you with a list of agencies that can help you.
If you learn you are pregnant and decide to terminate the pregnancy, we will provide you with abortion services or refer you to an abortion provider.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.