Go to Content Go to Navigation Go to Navigation Go to Site Search Homepage


Do I have to bring in photo ID?

  • Only if you are applying for or renewing any funding assistance for your visit. Contraceptive Care of Oregon (CCARE) would require ID at check in for verification if already enrolled.
  • If applying for CCARE for the first time, you will need to bring in both proof of citizenship and a photo ID (passport or a driver's license and birth certificate) and your Social Security number.
  • If you are 19 or younger, you do not need to have a social security number or passport.  Learn more about CCare here.

Please note: the photo ID requirement applies only if you are seeking to qualify for free services. If you have private insurance or are paying out of pocket, no photo ID is needed. 


This website uses cookies

Planned Parenthood cares about your data privacy. We and our third-party vendors use cookies and other tools to collect, store, monitor, and analyze information about your interaction with our site to improve performance, analyze your use of our sites and assist in our marketing efforts. You may opt out of the use of these cookies and other tools at any time by visiting Cookie Settings. By clicking “Allow All Cookies” you consent to our collection and use of such data, and our Terms of Use. For more information, see our Privacy Notice.

Cookie Settings

Planned Parenthood cares about your data privacy. We and our third-party vendors, use cookies, pixels, and other tracking technologies to collect, store, monitor, and process certain information about you when you access and use our services, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. The information collected might relate to you, your preferences, or your device. We use that information to make the site work, analyze performance and traffic on our website, to provide a more personalized web experience, and assist in our marketing efforts. We also share information with our social media, advertising, and analytics partners. You can change your default settings according to your preference. You cannot opt-out of required cookies when utilizing our site; this includes necessary cookies that help our site to function (such as remembering your cookie preference settings). For more information, please see our Privacy Notice.



We use online advertising to promote our mission and help constituents find our services. Marketing pixels help us measure the success of our campaigns.



We use qualitative data, including session replay, to learn about your user experience and improve our products and services.



We use web analytics to help us understand user engagement with our website, trends, and overall reach of our products.