If your OHP plan is on this list, you are able to be seen for most visits without any out of pocket costs. To see if you will have charges for your appointment, please feel free to call us at 800-230-PLAN.
If your OHP plan is not on this list, we can still bill your visit to your OHP, but you may have out of pocket charges.
We are contracted with the following plans:
- OMAP Open Card
- Jackson Care Connect
- Care Oregon
- Columbia Pacific
- PacificSource CCO
Visits Typically Covered by Contracted OHP Plans:
- Annual exam
- Birth control consultation and methods
- Exams to diagnose and treat symptoms
- HIV testing
- STI testing without symptoms
- Treatment for genital warts
- Pre-Vasectomy consultation and vasectomy services
- Abortion services
What is the Reproductive Health (RH) Access Fund?
The Reproductive Health (RH) Access Fund helps pay for Family Planning Services for patients who do not qualify for Oregon Medicaid due to Income or immigration status.
The RH program money comes from some of the same sources as Oregon Medicaid but is NOT an insurance plan.
What is Family Planning?
The Reproductive Health (RH) Program defines family planning as:
Services to either prevent or achieve pregnancy.
What does the RH Access Fund Cover?
- Birth control pills
- Condoms (internal and external) - only if dispensed for contraception
- Depo injections
- Contraceptive foam & spermicidal gel
- Insertion/removal of Long Acting Reversible Birth Control (LARC) such as IUD or Implant
- CT/GC STD testing ONLY with Family Planning as the primary focus
Pre-conception counseling for female bodied patients planning a pregnancy
Natural Family Planning consults
Vasectomy and Pre-Vas consulting
Income Guidelines for RH Access Fund Coverage - effective 3/1/2020
Monthly Income Before Taxes
*For families with more than 10 people, add $933 to the monthly income per person
What to Bring:
- Your US passport OR
- Your birth certificate and photo ID (Don’t have your birth certificate? We can help you obtain a free original birth certificate) OR
- Your eligible immigration documentation and photo ID. *Click Here to see documentation samples.
- Your social security number.
- If you are not a US Citizen or have eligible immigration status, you do NOT need to bring in any documentation.
- *Click here to download the RH Program application to bring to your appointment.
I don’t qualify for the RH Access Fund, but I need help paying for my birth control. Call us at 800-230-PLAN and we can discuss other options with you!
We can bill any private health insurance, but whether your health insurance pays for your visit depends on whether you have met your plan deductible and what your specific health plan covers. The best way to know what your health insurance covers is to call the customer service number on the back of your card.
We are contracted with the following private health insurances:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Including Regence BCBS, Federal BC, Premera BCBS, Anthem BCBS, and HMA)
- First Choice Health
- Multiplan Network
- United HealthCare
If your health insurance is on this list, you may still have out of pocket charges. This depends on if you have met your copay, out of pocket deductible, and what your specific health plan covers. Any charges not covered or put towards your deductible/out of pocket are your responsibility. Please contact your health insurance for details about your plan.
If your health insurance is not on this list, we are considered out of network. We can still bill your health insurance, but it is likely all charges will go towards your out of network deductible. Any charges not covered or put towards your deductible/out of pocket are your responsibility. If you believe you will end up paying more than our prompt pay fees, it may be best to go with our prompt pay option and forego billing your insurance.
- Persons who are self-pay will receive approximately a 40% discount from our fee schedule charges.
- If unable to pay in full at the time of service, we do allow payment plans. Patient Financial Services (PFS) can divide the cost by up to 24 months.
Typical Self-Pay Costs: We can take cash, card (credit and debit), and money order.
- Annual Exam: $150-250
- STI Testing: $80-150 (We may have funding to help cover this cost)
- HIV Test: $35
- Birth Control Consult (non-exam): $80-100 (plus additional cost for chosen birth control method)
- Pre-Vasectomy Counsel: $65
- Vasectomy: $700
- Abortion (Medical or In-clinic): $700 (We may have funding to help cover the cost)
- Pregnancy Test visit: $65-$156 if the person does not qualify for RH.
Oregon law guarantees you the right to have protected health information sent directly to you instead of to the person who pays for your health insurance plan (the primary account holder).
You can have this information shared with you directly through a number of different ways:
- At a different mailing address
To make this request, complete, sign, and send this form to your insurer. You can send it by mail, fax, or email. Contact your insurance company to find out where to send your form.
Learn more about patient right to privacy.
Or call 800-230-PLAN