- What services do you provide?
- What hours are you open?
- How soon can I make an appointment?
- Why do I have to visit a health center to get birth control?
- Do I need to have a pelvic exam to get birth control?
- Do I have to be 18 to get birth control? Is it confidential?
- Can I get a pregnancy test at Planned Parenthood?
- What do I do if I am pregnant?
- Does Planned Parenthood have services for men?
- What will my visit cost?
- Do you take health insurance?
- Do you accept Oregon Health Plan (OHP)?
- Do I have to bring in photo ID?
- Do you offer HPV/Cervical cancer vaccine?
- Do you have free condoms?
Frequently Asked Questions
Pay Your Bill Online!
Book an Appointment
Or call 800-230-PLAN