Effective November 1:
We appreciate your patience as all health centers transition to a new electronic health records system! Learn more about how this transition provides a better patient experience, a new patient portal, and easier access to all your health info in one place.
To schedule your appointment at one of our health centers, please call 1-800-230-PLAN (7526).
During the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, please take these precautions to keep yourself and others safe and healthy.
- Abortion, in-clinic and by pill
- Annual exams, school and work physicals
Birth control options, including the pill, patch, ring, IUD, implant, the shot, and emergency contraception
- STD/STI testing & treatment
- Breast & cervical cancer screenings
- Gender-affirming hormone therapy
- Pregnancy tests & counseling
- HIV testing & counseling
- Pre-exposure (PrEP) and post exposure prophylaxis (PEP) to prevent HIV
- HPV & Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Diagnosis and treatment for urinary tract infections (UTIs) and vaginal infections
- Colposcopy and LEEP
Depression screening and treatment
Primary care services (at select locations)
Please call us at 1-800-230-PLAN with any questions.