These trainings equip teachers, social workers, group home leaders, and others with realistic answers to questions and behaviors about sexuality. Participants are guided through various information, communication, and advocacy-related skills by expert Health Educators. These workshops can be completed in one day, over several days or as a lunch and learn. Sessions are available in-person or virtually and can be tailored and bundled according to the needs of the organization. Fees may apply.
- Teen Pregnancy and STI Trends
- Youth Rights to Accessing Sexual & Reproductive Health Services
- Birth Control Basics
- Sexually Transmitted Infections: A Closer Look
- Becoming the Essential Resource for Youth
- Ca Healthy Youth Act (AB329) and/or Ca Foster Youth Sexual Health Education Act (SB89)
- Gender Inclusivity
- And more!
Or call 1-800-230-7526