Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties provides high-quality, affordable health care to all regardless of one’s personal circumstances or ability to pay.
Our trusted, highly trained medical staff offer compassionate, non-judgmental care with the most up-to-date medical protocols and requirements.
- Birth Control — we offer all currently available contraceptive methods
- Long Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)
- Emergency Contraception
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- HIV/AIDS Testing
- HPV Vaccines
- Pregnancy Testing
- Abortion Services
- Adoption Referrals
- Prenatal Care
- Fertility Evaluations
- Annual Well-woman checkup which may include a pelvic exam, cervical cancer screening, breast exam, and other gynecological or reproductive conditions
- Colposcopy and LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure) for diagnosis and treatment following an abnormal pap test
- Male services including vasectomy, condoms, and STD testing and treatment
To learn more about our services, visit Patients.PPOSBC.org
Request an appointment online or call us today:
714.922.4100 (Orange County)
909.890.5511 (San Bernardino County)
No appointment is necessary for emergency contraception, pregnancy tests, or testing for STDs.