Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Even during the COVID-19 crisis, we know your sexual and reproductive health care can't wait.
That's why we're offering you multiple ways to get care, including limited services in health centers and telehealth visits with no-touch prescription pickup. Call (714) 922 - 4100 for an appointment or click here to learn more.
Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties provides high-quality, affordable health care to all regardless of personal circumstances or ability to pay.
Our trusted, highly trained medical staff offer compassionate, non-judgmental care with the most up-to-date medical protocols and requirements.
- Birth Control - we offer all currently available contraceptive methods
- Long Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)
- Emergency Contraception
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- HIV/AIDS Testing and Prevention
- HPV Vaccines
- Pregnancy Testing
- Pregnancy Access Bridge
- Abortion Services
- Adoption Referrals
- Annual Well-woman checkup which may include a pelvic exam, cervical cancer screening, breast exam, and other gynecological or reproductive conditions
- Colposcopy and LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure) for diagnosis and treatment following an abnormal pap test
- Male services including vasectomy, condoms, and STD testing and treatment
- Primary Care
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children)
To learn more about our services, visit Patients.PPOSBC.org